Sunday, October 23, 2011

Welcome to my Hooooome!/ How I lost the first 85

Hallo! My name is Laura. I am a fitness nerd that has chosen to spend the next 90 days becoming boss at TurboFire
Why am I making this a public blog? Because I love sharing fitness with others. I want to show you how I've lost 85 lbs over the last year and plan to keep it off. I'm not a master trainer or a certified nutritionist. I'm just a normal person who is trying to fix their life. Over the next 90 days I will share with you:
  • - How I'm doing with TurboFire
  • -Nutrition tips
  • -Exercise tips
  • -A little about myself and my past
  • -Product tips (of the products I use)
  • -My fitness log
  • -My nutritional log
  • -Anything I feel like sharing because this is my blog! ;p
I plan on doing written journals and video journals. I'll try to keep the videos to around 3 minutes. Attention spans get shorter and shorter and I can relate to that. I don't want to bore you to death. I want to share information with you. So thank you for starting on this journey with me.
If you have any questions or want me to cover a topic

January 1st of 2011 I made the biggest body decision I've ever made... stop being fat and start being what I was meant to be. I was 305 lbs, depressed, lazy, angry, and not excited about anything other than WoW (world of warcraft). I have two boys that I wasn't playing with. I was having a hard time keeping up at work. People looked at me as if they felt bad for me and it was bothering me. I was also terrified of having a heart attack. Heart disease runs in my family and being morbidly obese was only going to shorten my life span.

To me, that is a pretty common story. Change the number of kids, the addictive hobby, and the weight and it could be most modern working moms. So this week I want to tell you:
  • Today- What steps I took to lose 85 lbs this year
  • Tomorrow- How I got up to 305 lbs
  • Tuesday- Why I chose TurboFire and Hustle
  • Wednesday- Shakeology, Beachbody, and Melaleuca (The companies that make the products I use daily)
  • Thurs.- Organic lifestyle
  • Friday- How I split up my meals
  • Saturday- A recap of the week
  • Any of the days- If I have a question from someone I will do a written or video response so please feel free to email me any questions and make sure to include how you want me to reference you (use your name or say anonymous)
So starting off- Where am I on day 1?
220 lbs
Waist- 44.5
Hips- 47
Butt (measured under tummy)- 46
Chest (at bra line)- 37.75
Right bicept- 15.5
Left Bicept- 17.5
Right Thigh- 26
Left Thigh- 26
Right Calf- 17.25
Left Calf- 17.25





    And today's blog video on how I've lost 85 lbs
Today's exercise- TurboKick (In place of turbofire 30) - 1 hr
Nutrition chart pasted from Sparkpeople.com

    Email- forgivenscreenprints@yahoo.com
    Facebook
    About me and Beachbody
    Sparkpeople
    How to order TurboFire, P90X, Insanity, Beachbody products, Shakeology

    2 comments:

    1. CONGRATULATIONS on your -85lbs!!
      Looking forward to following your journey!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you Snow! You've been a blast so far on the journey! You can be my traveling buddy ;p

      ReplyDelete